Canpol babies EasyStart Silicon Training Cup 240ml PP EXOTIC ANIMALS greenSymbol: 35/208_gre
This training cup with colourful EXOTIC ANIMALS prints is perfect for learning how to drink independently. It is equipped with comfortable handles which help the child to hold the cup. Its wide neck makes washing and pouring liquids easier. The soft silicone spout does not irritate baby's delicate gums. By removing the handles you can easily change the cup into a water bottle for older children. Tight cover protects the spout against dirt. Suitable for children aged 6m+. Capacity: 240 ml.
- BPA free
- Suggested age 6m+
- Dishwasher safe
- Microwave safe
Silicone mouthpiece, safe for sensitive gums - makes it easy to learn to drink by yourself.
Comfortable handles make it easy for your child to hold the cup in their tiny hands.
Transparent - allows you to control the amount of liquid in the cup.
Replaceable 56/600 mouthpiece available.
Suitable for children aged 6m+.
Capacity 240 ml.
Available in several colours.
Canpol babies 56/600 silicone spout fits the cup. By removing the handles you can easily change the cup into a water bottle for older children.
The cup can be used in a dishwasher and in a microwave (without spout and cap). The product cannot be sterilized in sterilizers or boiling water. Can be poured with boiling water.
Keep it clean. Before the first and each subsequent use, wash all the dismantled parts (cup, collar, spout, handles, cover) in warm water with a mild detergent, rinse thoroughly, pour with boiling water. Do not boil. Do not use any disinfectants. The cup is dishwasher-safe. It is not recommended to clean the silicone spout in a dishwasher as detergents/cleaners may damage the product. The cup is microwave-safe. Take special care when heating food in a microwave. If you heat food in a microwave, remember that the cup must be open. Always stir heated fluids to ensure even distribution of temperature. Check the temperature before serving. Small children should be fed under the care of an adult. For your child’s safety and health. Warning! Always use this product under adult supervision. Continuous and prolonged suckling of fluids may cause tooth decay. Always check the liquid temperature before feeding. Remember that liquids and food heated in a microwave can heat unevenly or to very high temperatures. Thick liquid (e.g. suspensions with fruit pieces) may cork a spout. Check the product before each use. Discard if damaged or at first sign of wear and tear. Warning! This product is not a toy. Always keep all parts out of reach of children. Keep the instructions of use as it contains important information.