For what purpose and on what basis do we process your data?
Your data will be processed by Canpol:
• in order to implement the contract for the provision of electronic services involving the use of the website at https://lovibaby.com.
The basis for the processing of your personal data by Canpol is Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR, Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR, where a legitimate interest includes data archiving in order to secure any possible claims arising from civil law and Article 9 (2)(e) of the GDPR in situations where you use the website to publish any information regarding your health condition or any other personal data specified in Article 9 (1 ) of the GDPR on your own. Providing data is not mandatory, but necessary to complete the registration process and use the website services.
• in order to send the Newsletter to your e-mail address if you give consent to receive the Newsletter.
The basis for the processing of your personal data by Canpol is your consent, i.e. Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR. You can withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of your consent shall be without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing conducted under the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Canpol will share your personal data with other recipients entrusted with the processing of personal data on behalf and for the benefit of Canpol. In addition, Canpol will share your personal data with other recipients, if required by law.
Your data will not be transferred to third countries and international organisations.
How long will we process your data?
Canpol will process your personal data:
• for the duration of your use of the website until you unregister from the website and after your deregistration for archiving purposes and to secure any claims arising from civil law for a period of 3 years.
• As regards personal data processed under your consent, Canpol will process your personal data until you withdraw your consent for their processing.
What are your rights?
You have the right to:
• access your personal data and receive a copy of your personal data subject to processing;
• rectify any inaccurate data of yours;
• request the erasure of your data (the right to be forgotten) in case of circumstances provided for in Article 17 of the GDPR;
• request the limitation of data processing in cases specified in Article 18 of the GDPR;
• object to data processing in cases specified in Article 21 of the GDPR;
• transfer your data processed by automated means.
If you feel that your personal data is being processed unlawfully, you can file a complaint with the supervisory authority (UODO, ul. Stawki 2, Warsaw).
If you need additional information related to the protection of personal data or want to exercise your rights, contact us:
Personal Data Officer: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Canpol Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Puławska 430, 02-884