For what purpose and on what basis do we process your data?
Your data will be processed in order to send the Newsletter to your e-mail address. The basis for the processing of your personal data by Canpol is your consent, i.e. Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR. You can withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of your consent shall be without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing conducted under the consent prior to its withdrawal. Canpol will share your personal data with other recipients entrusted with the processing of personal data on behalf of Canpol. In addition, Canpol will share your personal data with other recipients, if required by law. Your data will not be transferred to third countries and international organisations. How long will we process your data?
Canpol will process your personal data until you withdraw your consent for processing. What are your rights? You have the right to:
• access your personal data and receive a copy of your personal data subject to processing;
• rectify any inaccurate data of yours;
• request the erasure of your data (the right to be forgotten) in case of circumstances provided for in Article 17 of the GDPR;
• request the limitation of data processing in cases specified in Article 18 of the GDPR;
• object to data processing in cases specified in Article 21 of the GDPR;
• transfer your data processed by automated means;
• withdraw your consent for data processing at any time.
If you feel that your personal data is being processed unlawfully, you can file a complaint with the supervisory authority (UODO, ul. Stawki 2, Warsaw). Contact
f you need additional information related to the protection of personal data or want to exercise your rights, contact us: Personal Data Officer: E-mail: [email protected]
Canpol Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Puławska 430, 02-884 Warsaw.