Canpol babies Non-Spill Cup with Silicone Spout 220mlSymbol: 56/605
A convenient and practical non-spill cup for toddlers 9m+ to learn independent drinking. Soft silicone spout facilitates learning to drink without spilling, and handles comfortable to hold in tiny hands make learning independence even easier. The cup is transparent, thanks to which it is easy to control its content, and the spout cover ensures hygienic storage when the cup is not in use. Useful at home or on a walk. Capacity 220ml.
- BPA free
- Dishwasher safe
- Microwave safe
- Suggested age 9m+
Silicone mouthpiece - allows drinking without spilling.
Comfortable handles make it easy for your child to hold the cup in their tiny hands.
Transparent - allows you to control the amount of liquid in the cup.
Mouthpiece cover - ensures hygiene when the cup is not in use.
Replaceable 56/600 mouthpiece available.
The cup is designed for children aged 9m+. Capacity 220ml. The cup fits Canpol babies 56/597 silicone mouthpiece. It can be washed in the dishwasher (max. 60°C) and heated in the microwave (without lid and handles). Can be filled with boiling water.
Keep it clean. Before the first and each subsequent use, wash all the dismantled parts (cup, collar, spout, handles, cover) in warm water with a mild detergent, rinse thoroughly, pour with boiling water. Do not boil. Do not use any disinfectants. The cup is dishwasher-safe. It is not recommended to clean the silicone spout in a dishwasher as detergents/cleaners may damage the product. The cup is microwave-safe. Take special care when heating food in a microwave. If you heat food in a microwave, remember that the cup must be open. Always stir heated fluids to ensure even distribution of temperature. Check the temperature before serving. Small children should be fed under the care of an adult. For your child’s safety and health. Warning! Always use this product under adult supervision. Continuous and prolonged suckling of fluids may cause tooth decay. Always check the liquid temperature before feeding. Remember that liquids and food heated in a microwave can heat unevenly or to very high temperatures. Thick liquid (e.g. suspensions with fruit pieces) may cork a spout. Check the product before each use. Discard if damaged or at first sign of wear and tear. Warning! This product is not a toy. Always keep all parts out of reach of children. Keep the instructions of use as it contains important information.